If you think “Content Marketing” is just another over-hyped buzzword, think again. Traditional media is hanging on by its fingernails. Newspapers are dying. Magazines are going belly-up and even trade publications are struggling with falling ad rates.
The chaos in the publishing and advertising industry is an opportunity for savvy organizations. A recent Edelman Trust Barometer study found that content was critical for building trust in B2B marketing. In fact, most people believe that they must hear a message 3-5 times or more for it to resonate, while a full 11% of respondents admit that they must be engaged 6-9 or even 10 or more times before the message hits home.
What are you doing to resonate with your potential customers? Do you have the content marketing and social media tools at the ready to make your message count?
More importantly – as anyone who has unsubscribed from an RSS feed, stopped following someone on Twitter or blocked people who drone on and on in their Facebook updates knows – just because you’re putting content out there doesn’t mean it’s worthwhile.
Content must engage, must serve the readers’ needs and must, ultimately, connect potential clients to you in some tangible way.
At Sandstorm Media, we’ll work with you on every stage of the content-marketing strategy. We’ll help you:
- Craft a content-marketing and social-media strategy.
- Write pitches that grab journalists’ and editors’ attention.
- Collect high-value leads through gated content.
- Establish a permission-marketing program.
- Attract leads and increase trust through social media.
- Establish your authority through thought-leadership articles and editorials.
- Appeal to your client’s resident emotions through in-depth white papers.
- Engage with your list to establish lasting relationships.
- Leverage your existing customer base through case studies and articles bylined by your customers.
- And much, much more…
If you’re interested in working with Sandstorm Media, please fill out our Content Marketing Questionnaire, so we can figure out how we can best help you. It will only take 5-10 minutes.